Who uses a Donor Advised Fund
Prism’s Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is tailored to time-poor, high net worth individuals, who are struggling to keep a record of their giving. Prism tends to work with sophisticated donors who are looking for a structure through which to begin, expand, or continue their philanthropic endeavours. Donors are UK taxpayers, interested in giving tax effectively and efficiently, both in the UK and internationally. Prism’s Donors are looking for a service which is flexible, bespoke, and professional. A DAF at Prism ticks all those boxes, making giving easier for those with the potential to make a significant contribution to the charitable sector.
What are the benefits?
Prism offers a personal service to each client, and everyone has a dedicated relationship manager. In addition we enable clients to:
- Make gifts into their Prism account of cash, shares, or property
- Name their account however they wish
- Advise on the asset management of their account
- Gift out to organisations worldwide (provided organisations meet our due diligence requirements)
- Top up their account at any time
- Receive quarterly summaries of donations and investment performance and end of year tax statements to concisely summarise their philanthropy for their tax return.
If you’d like to hear more about our DAF services, please click the “Contact Us” button below and get in touch with one of our relationship managers.