Is a Collective Fund For You?
Prism offers a unique and flexible service to groups and individuals who are fundraising a minimum of £25,000 a year towards a specific charitable cause. The Collective Fund model is aimed at those that are starting out on their charitable journey and want to benefit from Prism’s governing structure and charitable expertise. The Collective Fund model may also appeal to overseas charities that want to broaden their UK donor base and fundraise tax effectively.
The Collective Fund model enables fundraisers to carry out their charitable activities by offering a time-efficient and cost-effective alternative to setting up a standalone charity. By setting up a Collective Fund with Prism, you become part of Prism’s charitable umbrella, which enables you to focus on fundraising and running your project. We ensure that all Collective Fund activities adhere to the increasingly complex regulatory framework. In addition to this we claim Gift Aid on your behalf, ensuring that all UK donors are giving in the most effective way.
What are the benefits?
Prism offers a bespoke, personal and swift service to all Collective Funds. Detailed below are some of the key benefits associated with setting up a Collective Fund with Prism:
- Create and name your own ‘restricted fund’
- Operate under Prism’s registered charity auspices
- Benefit from access to a full board of Trustees
- Gain transparency in your charitable activities – Prism conducts all due diligence on your behalf
- Receive a dedicated account manager at Prism
- Outsource all financial administration to experienced charity professionals – Prism receives and administers all income and expenditure
- Receive 25% more in gift aid on all eligible donations
- Save the cost of VAT on UK invoices
- Provide you with the ability to fundraise online
If you think you would like to open a Collective Fund with Prism, or you would like to find out more about our services please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 020 7486 7760.