For small charities or overseas organisations looking to set up a British Friends of, Prism the Gift Fund can provide administrative support and reduce overheads and save you money on office costs, staff costs, recruitment and much more. As a charity ourselves we understand the importance of keeping costs down.
Prism the Gift Fund is able to provide a range of supports to small charities, and our services include:
- Full administration and secretarial services
- Recording donations, collecting gift aid, dealing with charity vouchers, sending receipts and thank you letters to donors, donor recognition, chasing pledges
- Providing an individual phone line and answering calls in your charity name
- Financial administration including accounts, book keeping, cash flow, projected budgets, reconciliation, PAYE, expense claims, sending/receiving invoices
- Board management, liaising with board members, minute taking, circulating doc-uments, administrating trustees leaving/joining
- Sending mail shots, producing and distributing advertising material
- For those charities operating a dual tax qualified structure for US/UK donors, we have been trained in dual tax receipting for this purpose
- Event organisation and support from arranging venues and suppliers, to sending invitations and RSVPs, to advertising and running income and expenditure for any funds raised on the night.
A quarterly fee is charged for our services to charities, and is dependent on the level of work required.