Prism collaborates with private law firms, banks and accountants to run events, raising awareness of strategic philanthropy and tax effective giving.
All our private firm partners share our values, clientele and interest in increasing the flow of funds into the charitable sector. Previous partners have included Rothschild Wealth Management, Mishcon de Reya, Signia Wealth, Maurice Turnor Gardner and Close Brothers AM. Events intend to entertain and educate both clients and private client intermediaries, and have featured inspiring speakers such as:
- Alec Reed, founder of Reed Recruitment;
- Duncan Goose, founder of Global Ethics;
- Nigel Kershaw, OBE, CEO of the Big Issue Invest;
- Michael Green, co-author of The Rise of Philanthrocapitalism;
- Gina Miller, Founder and Chair of Miller Philanthropy;
- Nick Jenkins, founder of Moonpig and CEO of ARK;
- Sir Peter Lampl, founder, Sutton Trust;
- Lloyd Dorfman CBE, founder and Chairman, Travelex Group.
- Lord David Finkelstein interviewing Lord Stanley Fink