16th March 2018
We are hiring! An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator and Coordinator to Foundations to join our dynamic and growing team at our offices in Marylebone. We are looking for an experienced Administrator and Coordinator to support our CEO and Senior Relationship Manager with the financial administration of our individual clients. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent numeracy and administrative skills and will also have responsibility for the relationship management of some of our Foundations clients. For more details on the job description please click here. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter to Alison Merchant – Alison@prismthegiftfund.co.uk
Administrator and Coordinator to Foundations
Prism the Gift Fund
Role: Full time
Location: Marylebone, London, W1
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to support our CEO and Senior Relationship Manager with the financial administration of individual clients at Prism the Gift Fund. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent numeracy and administrative skills and will have responsibility for the relationship management of some of our Foundations clients.
Prism the Gift Fund (Prism) increases giving to charity by offering a personal service to those donating large sums of money. We are a registered charity working with high net worth individuals, foundations and groups of donors to administer their charitable giving. Our growing team is a talented team of exceptional colleagues who are professional, dynamic and hard working.
- Providing administrative support to donors (often managing simultaneous requests from different clients)
- Liasing with and supporting our internal team to ensure all donations are processed and recorded efficiently
- Raising donations on our internal banking system
- Ensuring that all donor compliance is met and robust checks and balances are in place
- Monthly book keeping and organisation of client accounts
- Full diary management for the CEO
- Maintenance of office systems including processing of quarterly statements, filing, meeting and greeting clients, answering the telephone, collecting and managing incoming post and drafting timely replies to incoming correspondence.
Co-ordinator to Foundations Responsibilities:
- Managing the relationship between Prism and a number of Foundations clients
- Tracking all planned donations and raising them on our internal banking system
- Liasing with a number of different charities as well as the Trustees of the Foundations to communicate on all donations
- Producing timely reports for Charites when requested
- Preparing and planning board meetings and agendas.
- Taking professional minutes and ensuring that all agreed actions are followed up and monitored effectively
- Ensuring income and expenditure is maintained monthly across different clients
- Acting as the main point of contact and liaison to the Trustees for a number of Foundation clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hands-on and excited to be working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation. We are looking for someone who is versatile and willing to be flexible for this key role within our growing business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience in an Administrator role or similar, with the capacity to pro-actively determine and deliver a complex and broad programme of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to communicate effectively at all levels and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience of working with confidential or sensitive data with knowledge of how to communicate and store information safely
- Focused with meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to undertake tasks required to a high level of accuracy
- Extremely organised with the ability to work under pressure, use initiative and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Experience of managing bespoke databases and maintaining records and filing systems accurately
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent computer skills being proficient in Microsoft Office and other software tools for managing a variety of internal processes
- Previous experience of Sage accounting system desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the Charity Sector (desired but not essential)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter to Alison Merchant or apply via the link below.