19th March 2018
Prism the Gift Fund
Role: Full Time, permanent.
Location: Marylebone, London, W1
Prism the Gift Fund (Prism) increases giving to the charity sector by offering a personal service to those donating large sums of money. We are a registered charity working with high net worth individuals, foundations and groups of donors to administer their charitable giving.
Our growing team is a talented team of exceptional colleagues who are professional, dynamic and hard working. On 7 March 2018, we won the MPF Award for Management Excellence 2018 for ‘Best Philanthropy Engagement’.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our small Collective Funds team in order to help manage various diverse and exciting accounts within Prism. The successful candidate will be a fast learner with strong attention to detail, numeracy and administration skills. You will have the ability to successfully build and maintain relationships with clients and will be looking for the opportunity to gain experience of working for a dynamic and constantly evolving charity.
- Managing key collective fund clients for Prism
- Administering clients’ finances, including but not limited to managing book-keeping, reconciliation, cash flow, banking, making payments, and providing donation summaries and statements.
- Ensuring prompt, clear, and compelling communications with clients
- Conducting due diligence to ensure all clients’ activities abide by the UK charitable law and the Charity Commission’s regulations
- Assisting in development of effective strategies to steward collective fund clients
- Monitoring and recording donations into clients’ funds
- Working closely with the processing and compliance team to ensure a high level of service delivery
- Working collaboratively on the growth strategy for Prism
- Monitoring and assessing project reports from grantees and clients
- Dealing with all third-party service providers as and when necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented person who has strong inter-personal and excellent administrative skills. We are looking for someone talented and engaging, with a positive attitude to work who can integrate quickly and work closely with the rest of team in delivering the most efficient and high-quality service to our clients.
You will be highly organised, conscientious and process driven with the ability to work well within a changing regulatory framework to ensure client compliance with charitable law. This is a role for someone with strong numeracy and administrative skills who is passionate about gaining a thorough understanding of the charitable sector and making a difference.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with confidential or sensitive data with knowledge of how to communicate and store information safely
- Focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to work under pressure, use initiative and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Previous administrative experience and comfortable handling administration for a number of diverse accounts
- Team player
- Excellent computer skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office and other software tools for managing a variety of internal processes
- Knowledge and understanding of the Charity Sector desirable
- Previous experience of Sage accounting system desirable but not essential
Applications close on 28th March 2018.